Charity People are thrilled to be working with The Royal British Legion to find an Acquisition Digital Marketing Co-ordinator who will support the planning and execution of engaging fundraising campaigns aimed at reaching our target audiences and acquiring new supporters through digital channels.
The Royal British Legion’s purpose is to bring together our nations, communities and individuals to create better futures for our Armed Forces Communities and their families. Our corporate partnerships are at the heart of this mission, helping raise vital funds, solve poblems and reach audiences far and wide. Across the country, in every city and on every street, they support our Armed Forces community. They are a lifeline for thousands of serving and ex-serving personnel and their families.
This is a permanent, flexible role, based in London and requiring a minimum of two days a week in the office. It comes with a salary range of £32,352-£33,127 (p.a inclusive of London weighting) and an incredible range of benefits, including:
- 6- 14% pension contribution
- Employee Assistance Programme and Wellbeing hub
- Rewards Gateway Benefits platform
- Annual leave purchase scheme
- Rental deposit (loan scheme)
About the role
From coordinating project delivery to managing campaign budgets, you’ll be assisting the Supporter Acquisition Manager to ensure our marketing aligns with our strategy and product messaging. You’ll be responsible for briefing, developing, and obtaining sign off on campaign assets for a range of different products, from legacy to regular giving, cash appeals to lottery, including the Poppy Appeal – the nation’s biggest and longest running fundraising campaign. And your commitment to compliance will ensure that all campaigns adhere to industry regulations and internal guidelines.
Some of the main duties and responsibilities include:
- To assist with the project management and delivery of campaigns to acquire new supporters through a variety of marketing channels.
- To assist Supporter Acquisition Manager to produce annual and campaign budgets for Sup- porter Acquisition programmes.
- To manage income and expenditure budgets and authorise campaign invoices. And draft reforecasts as required.
- To assist in the development of response handling and fulfilment processes and materials.
- To assist with campaign briefings to Supporter Care team and other supporter facing representatives as required.
- Build effective relationships with partner organisations and contribute to supplier per- formance reviews, and contracts.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of working on complex marketing campaigns;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Effective relationship building with key suppliers, ensuring service is to agreed standards.
- Evidence of effective income and expenditure budget management and of producing scenario models and forecasts
If this role at The Royal British Legion inspires you, please contact Kevin@charitypeople.co.uk who can tell you more about the role and how to apply. Interviews will be taking place on a rolling basis.