Are you a driven and ambitious individual keen to develop or start your career in the charity sector where you can make a difference to others?
Do you want to be part of an organisation who are committed to your personal development?
Are you a strong relationship builder with excellent written and verbal communication skills?
If so, get in touch to find out more about two great opportunities we have with Frimley Health Charity at their Frimley and Wexham Hospitals!
Frimley Health Charity – Community Engagement Officer (Wexham)
Internally called – Hospital engagement Officer
Full time Permanent contract
Location: Wexham Park Hospital, Berkshire. Flexible working and other hours can be considered.
Salary: The range for this role is £25,655 – £31,534 per annum depending on experience.
Charity People are thrilled to have partnered with Frimley Health Charity in their search for 2 Hospital Engagement Officers, one to be based out of Frimley Hospital and the other from Wexham Park Hospital.
In this role you will develop and deliver a range of successful fundraising activities based in the community and around the hospital sites. They are brand new roles with huge potential for you to bring your relationship building skills to inspire and support people to fundraise for the hospitals so they can provide services and equipment beyond the scope of the normal NHS provision.
To be successful in this role you don’t need to have fundraising experience but do need to be an independent self starter, a strong relationship builder and be excited to develop skills in fundraising and community engagement.
– Training & development opportunities
– 27 days annual leave + bank holidays
– Excellent NHS pension
– Subsidized restaurant
– Maternity/paternity/adoption allowance
– A culture where you are encouraged to bring your whole self to work
– Utilise effective and efficient relationship building skills to inspire and support individuals in raising money for the hospitals.
– Plan, deliver and manage fundraising initiatives to raise funds.
– Be proactive in donor recruitment and provide excellent ongoing donor care to make your supporters feel valued and appreciated.
– Work to raise awareness of the charity in the local area with individuals, local businesses, groups and associations.
– Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders (hospital staff, volunteers, visitors etc) to ensure that fundraising activities are supported.
This role requires someone who:
– Is a strong relationship builder
– Has experience in raising funds in a community setting or has transferable skills
– Is energetic and confident in leading projects independently
– Knows and understands the diversity within the local area and is able to adapt as necessary to connect effectively with individuals, local businesses, groups and associations
– Has strong interpersonal and communication skills
If this sounds of interest then we’d love to hear from you, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.
Charity People actively promotes equality, diversity and inclusion. We match charity needs with skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. We do this because we know greater diversity will lead to even greater results for the charities with which we work.