Charity people are delighted to be working with a fantastic Women’s Health charity who are on the lookout for a Community Fundraising Products Manager to join the Central Community team.
This is a great opportunity for someone to join a driven and innovative team that engage with thousands of incredible supporters each year.
Community Fundraising Products Manager
Women’s health charity
35 hours per week
£34,702 – £38,557 per annum depending on location
About the role
* You will deliver and grow net income with a primary focus and responsibility for Community DIY Fundraising.
* You will work collaboratively with teams across the organisation whilst strategizing to improve and evolve support processes, whilst using supporter data and adapting/testing new ways of working.
* You will develop and implement plans to attract, steward and retain supporters through both mass market communications and brilliant personal stewardship.
* You’ll manage a team of 3 Community Fundraising Executives whilst making sure that every supporter receives an inspiring and relevant journey.
We are looking for the following skills, attributes and experience:
* Demonstratable experience in successfully delivering community fundraising initiative or activities (recruiting participant, developing supporter journey, etc)
* Experience managing and building relationships and liaising with stakeholders at all levels
* Ability to manage and nurture a target driven team
* Experience in working in supporter or customer service operations
* Demonstratable experience in budget setting and hitting targets
* Strong project management skills and strategy focused
* Excellent verbal communication and written skills
* High organised, with the ability to prioritise and work towards tight deadlines
All applications must be made through Charity People. To apply please send your CV to Tanya White at Charity People and I will send you the job description to complete a cover letter. Or for more information please call Tanya White if you wish to talk about this amazing opportunity. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
Deadline is Friday 5th August however we are encouraging candidates to send their CV at first instance. We will then get in touch to arrange a call regarding the position. Please note that we get a high level of applications and may not be able to respond to all unsuccessful candidates.
Charity People actively promotes equality, diversity and inclusion. We match charity needs with the skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), race, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or sexual orientation. We do this because we know greater diversity will lead to even greater results for the charities we work with.