Are you passionate about wildlife conservation and looking for a rewarding opportunity to make a difference?
Norfolk Wildlife Trust (NWT) is seeking a dedicated individual to join their team as a Corporate Fundraising Officer. You’ll play a vital role in supporting the protection of Norfolk’s precious natural habitats and wildlife species.
Salary: £24,000-£26,000 per annum
Contract: Full-time, with options for part-time
Location: Bewick House, Norwich, hybrid working model
Benefits: include an 8% contribution to Aviva’s group personal pension scheme, 25 days plus statutory holidays, annual holiday allowance increasing by one day per year up to a maximum of 30 days, an employee assistance program, annual salary reviews, and free reserve access for your loved ones.
As a Corporate Fundraising Officer, you’ll be responsible for managing and developing corporate partnerships to support NWT’s fundraising operations. Your efforts will help them achieve their fundraising income targets, enabling them to continue their vital work in nature conservation and recovery.
You’ll report to our Corporate Partnerships Manager, working closely with the Fundraising and Membership team, as well as engaging with nature conservation and recovery staff, visitor centres, and HQ personnel.
- Collaborating with the Corporate Partnerships Manager to develop and implement corporate fundraising initiatives.
- Leading the relaunch and administration of the Investors in Wildlife scheme.
- Cultivating and maintaining relationships with corporate partners to maximise income opportunities for NWT.
- Assisting in planning and managing corporate events, seminars, and networking opportunities.
- Coordinating corporate work party volunteering programs.
- Exploring new avenues for revenue fundraising related to corporate support.
- Delivering a year-round calendar of communications for corporate partners.
- Maintaining accurate records of corporate supporters and prospects.
- Monitoring performance against set KPIs and financial management procedures.
- Researching and assessing potential corporate partners and business sectors.
- Promoting NWT’s mission and securing new funding opportunities within the Norfolk business community.
If you have a knack for building relationships and a successful history in corporate fundraising or a similar field, we want to hear from you! Experience in exceeding income targets and orchestrating captivating stakeholder events is highly desirable. Additionally, proficiency in crafting effective communication plans, conducting strategic prospect research, and managing budgets is essential. You will be a team player who enjoys working collaboratively and is passionate about the work Norfolk Wildlife Trust does.
If you are ready to make a meaningful impact, please get in touch with Priya Vencatasawmy (email@example.com) with a copy of your CV.
Deadline: Only because of the time sensitive nature of this recruitment, we’re accepting applications on a rolling basis. If this will disadvantage you in any way at all, please drop Priya a message and she’ll make sure that you don’t miss out. The provisional closing date will be the 21st of February, but this may change, so we recommend getting in touch as soon as possible.
Charity People actively promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We match charity needs with the skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. We do this because we know greater diversity will lead to even greater results for the charities we work with.