https://twitter.com/CharityPeople Charity People Ltd
Are you passionate about fundraising and looking to transition to Corporate Partnerships? If so this may be the opportunity for you. We are working with a mental health charity which provides advice and support to empower anybody experiencing a mental health problem and campaign to improve services, raise awareness and promote understanding.
As a Corporate Partnerships Assistant, you will provide New Partnerships Team with support in key tasks such as, prospect research to support the bids and a variety of other bid support and administrative tasks. You will work collaboratively with the team and staff across the charity. You will also work with other stakeholders and external contacts.
You will have experience of working in an office based/administrative role, organising and prioritising own workload on a day-to-day basis, working to tight deadlines. You will have experience of maintaining accurate records and using a database, setting up and maintaining efficient filing systems (manual and computerised). Good communication skills are essential as you will be dealing with a variety of people, on the telephone and in person; providing good customer service.
You will be able to liaise with venues on logistics for events and meetings, working with existing procedures and feed into the development of new systems.
Experience of working in the voluntary and business sector and using Fundraising databases is desirable but not essential.
CORPORATE PARTNERSHIPS ASSISTANT
Fixed term contract – 3 to 4 months (scope for the role to become permanent)
Location: Stratford (currently remote with a view to go back to the office in the summer)
Hours of work: 35 per week, full time
Pay: £25,000 to £28,000 per annum pro rata depending on experience
Key duties and responsibilities:
* Carry out industry and company research to inform the Corporate Partnerships Team’s new business approaches and where appropriate, initiate contact and build working relationships with new company contacts to support these approaches.
* Support on the management of the Partnerships Mailbox ensuring that all enquiries are managed in the right way.
* With support from the Senior Corporate Partnerships Manager and Senior Corporate Partnerships Officer (New Business), deliver elements of the new business strategy to help secure new corporate partners for the charity.
* Support the preparation of compelling proposals and presentations for prospective sponsors and corporate partners, working closely with other members of the Corporate Partnerships Unit, and other teams across Fundraising and the rest of the charity.
* Provide new business administrative support for the team, including replying to enquiries to the corporate unit email account.
* Assist the Corporate unit in servicing materials requests from new and prospective corporate partners, e.g. for corporate events, or canvassing opportunities within partners’ offices.
* Working with the Supporter Care team, ensure that all donations are quickly and correctly processed and acknowledged and that reports are available in the appropriate format.
* Work with the Corporate Partnerships Assistant to organise and co-ordinate mailings such as newsletters and appeals for prospective corporate partners.
* Help maintain accurate, up to date records of all corporate contacts on the database, and to ensure that this information adheres to data protection guidelines.
Please apply without delay to avoid disappointment as we are looking to move quickly with this opportunity.
Charity People actively promotes equality, diversity and inclusion. We match charity needs with skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. We do this because we know greater diversity will lead to even greater results for the charities we work with.