Database and Supporter Care Manager
Medical Aid for Palestinians
Up to £48,000
Hybrid, 2 days/week in Islington office
This incredible team working for medical rights in international marginalised communities is seeking a Supporter Care and Database Manager to take responsibility of the Raiser’s Edge database as well as manage two juniors and lead on all aspects of supporter care and database best practice.
You’ll need to be pro active but willing to learn, have lots of enthusiasm but you don’t have to know everything immediately! You will have full ownership of your role, sitting in the Fundraising team as one of 10 Managers in the charity with direct reporting to the Head of Department.
There is a lot of scope for progression and learning throughout your career with this charity and an uncommon access and closeness to the cause you are working for.
Summary of responsibilities
* The management, development and operation of the charity’s fundraising database.
* Developing and documenting processes and procedures as part of a regular review and improvement of data usage.
* Training, coaching and monitoring performance of all database users.
* Developing efficient processes to capture and record data considering the needs of the end user.
* Managing the Direct Debit claim and the import of regular giving donations including Standing Orders and Payroll Giving.
* Proactively support the Finance team with regular income reconciliations.
* Ensuring all donors are thanked according to internal guidelines.
* Manage the selection of supporter records for communications, taking into account supporter preferences, target audiences and legal requirements.
* Creating selections, segmentations, imports, exports and reports and supporting other teams to carry them out where appropriate.
* Managing key relationships with external suppliers, including the response handling agencies.
* Playing a key role as a team player in a small charity, willing to communicate with donors or take on ad-hoc tasks when necessary.
There are travel opportunities as every team member is encouraged to visit the project work in areas such as Gaza. Everyone is very passionate about the cause and you will see the direct benefits of your hard work as part of this small, highly effective and outstanding organisation.
If you are interested in finding out more, please send your CV to email@example.com
Charity People actively promotes equality, diversity and inclusion. We match charity needs with skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. We want to do this because we know greater diversity will lead to even greater results for the charities we work with.