Cheadle Hulme, Greater Manchester
Up to £35,435
Flexible, hybrid with days in the office optional as you wish
A fantastic opportunity for a superstar data wizz with strong Raiser’s Edge knowledge and experience to really step up and put their skills to good use! You will be the charity’s sole Raiser’s Edge Officer as the organisation expands rapidly and really starts to utilise their database and data analysis to full extent.
YOU MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH RAISER’S EDGE TO APPLY.
The charity is working hard and growing due to hiugh demand for their services in education and welfare for disabled young people. The site is like a campus with a school, college and residential housing. You will be fully immersed in the positive vibes of Seashell!
- Raiser’s Edge maintenance, administration and management for the Fundraising, Marketing and Communications teams.
- Leading on best practice for evidence-based data analytics and management reporting.
- Supporting the end-to-end digitisation of services through streamlined data journeys.
- Support the training of team members in best use of Raiser’s Edge.
- Lots of cleansing and sorting current data and setting up best practice for future data collection.
This role will suit someone with ambitions to grow as there is a lot of learning and development to come but you must start with experience of the above.
The team is welcoming and wonderful to work with and the environment is one of joy and positivity!
Benefits include Pension scheme, life assurance, on site gym/fitness classes, employee assistance and wellbeing programmes, access to free counselling, physio support, cycle scheme, free parking and lots more!
CLOSE DATE 17TH NOVEMBER – Please email your CV and best times for a phone call to email@example.com asap!
Charity People actively promotes equality, diversity and inclusion. We match charity needs with skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. We do this because we know greater diversity will lead to even greater results for the charities with which we work.