Charity People are delighted to be working with an independent campaigning and educational charity dedicated to improving and protecting the health of people in the UK and around the world. Now is an exciting time to join the charity as they implement a new strategy. You will join a new Marketing Team and contribute to developing processes and reporting as well as working on creative marketing, communications, and campaigns in the health sector. The main part of this role will be to ensure the delivery of successful marketing and comms activity for Health and Wellbeing Awards 2022.
The role would be from 1 August – 31 October (approx). We are looking for experience relevant for the key elements of the role and someone who will be able to use their initiative and decision making skills to determine what is needed to ensure success. A positive, focused flexible, outlook and a can-do attitude is essential.
Job Title: Digital Marketing & Communications Executive
Hours of Work: 35 per week Monday to Friday with 2-3 days in the London office
Contract Type: Temporary for at least three months
Pay: £16.48-£19.23 per hour plus holiday pay (equivalent to £30,000-£35,000 full time annual salary)
***Own laptop is essential for this role
Key duties and responsibilities
- Work with colleagues and external organisations to co-ordinate the event, event marketing, social media, and PR for the awards on Thursday 20 October 2022
- Plan and execute the delivery of marketing content pre and post event to increase reach, impact and engagement across various channels including social media
- Create engaging content for a variety of communications channels including website, newsletters, social media, 3rd party channels.
- Ensure website pages for the event and finalists are created and updated.
- Work with the Events Officer and Awards team to increase signup to the event live stream
- Ensure post event webpages are launched immediately along with pre-planned immediate supporting social media and comms
- Develop and co-ordinate post event marcomms activity across a variety of channels
- Produce regular and ad hoc marcoms reports and analysis, and work with the marketing manager to inform ongoing activities
Ensure the delivery of scheduled newsletter activity to various audiences and customers
- Work with the manager and colleagues to ensure content is timely, relevant and develop ways to maximise content impact, engagement, and sales
- Develop creative, engaging content to increase engagement
- Create and disseminate newsletters via DotDigital ensuring correct and approved content.
- Regular analysis and reporting of open rates and engagement etc
We are looking for an enthusiastic self-starter, ready to hit the ground running from day one You’ll have the support of your manager but can work proactively on projects. You will be highly organised and confident in making your own decisions.
How to apply:
We are looking to move quickly with this role, if you are interested in this opportunity, please reach out without delay.
Charity People actively promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We match charity needs with skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. We want to do this because we know greater diversity will lead to even greater results for the charities we work with.