https://twitter.com/CharityPeople Charity People Ltd
This leading children’s charity with a huge range of programmes designed to ensure that all children are given the best possible support to have a safe and happy childhood, is recruiting for an Email Marketing Manager to lead on all email communications across the organisation. A key role within the charity you will line manage a team of two and be responsible for strategic planning of campaigns in liaison with a range of internal stakeholders.
Core responsibilities within the role will include:
– Be responsible for the creation and delivery of all email fundraising and engagement campaigns
– Lead on the creation of fundraising campaigns that result in improvements to KPIs
– Project manage campaigns, working with key stakeholders, meeting agreed deadlines, and hitting agreed targets around increased income, engagement, awareness, and loyalty
– Alongside the Insight Team, lead on the creation of segmentation strategies
– Set up and maintain an effective strategy for monitoring success of email campaigns including open rates, click throughs, unsubscribes etc
The charity is keen to see applications from individuals with the following skills and experience:
– Experience utilising data and insight in a commercial and marketing environment
– Experience of email marketing is essential
– Proven record of being able to drive improvements in performance against target
– Experience of managing a wide range of relationships including with suppliers and internal stakeholders
– Ability to quickly understand a range of different fundraising areas and to be able to assist in finding value and improvements in a supporters journey
– Excellent IT skills including using Content Management Systems, CRM systems, email marketing systems, social media tools, HTML and web analytics
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to Alice Wood at Charity People.
Charity People actively promotes equality, diversity and inclusion. We match charity needs with skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. We do this because we know that greater diversity will lead to even greater results for the charitieis we partner with.