https://twitter.com/CharityPeople Charity People Ltd
This amazing charity links experts from around the world to bring life-saving heart treatments to children in developing and war-torn countries.
This is a new role which will offer the opportunity to an aspiring Finance professional to develop their skills and contribute to the day to day running of a busy, small, charity finance department.
* PART TIME – 15 hours per week, flexible working
* Initially offered as a Temporary role with a view to go Permanent for the right candidate after 3 months
* Pay £13.00 plus £1.57 holiday pay per hour
* Part remote option with a few occasional days in the office which is in Marylebone
You will provide support to the Finance Manager and undertake administrative tasks as required.
* Processing daily transactions in sage50 cloud accounts professional
* Manage supplier records and invoices in sage50 cloud accounts
* Keep accurate records of purchase orders and goods received notes
* Assist to implement new finance procedures
* Setting up payments on online systems for authorisations
* There are 5 bank accounts, GBP and USD currency, with payment runs twice per month, totalling 60 payments per month on average
* Input transactions from bank statement to sage.
* Manage supplier invoices to prepare for payment, matching approved PO’s and Goods received notes.
* Ensure that there is a signed PO saved on the server for all purchases.
* Supplier query resolution.
* Keep accurate records of Purchase Order coding for accruals.
* Update sage supplier details
You will have an aptitude for learning new software, with a high degree of accuracy and numeracy. Previous finance assistant experience is essential, as well as ability to work on own initiative and from home.
We are looking to move quickly with this role, please apply without delay. Interviews will be held virtually and then in the office, with a view for successful candidate to start on 17th June 2021
Charity People actively promotes equality, diversity and inclusion. We match charity needs with skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. We do this because we know greater diversity will lead to even greater results for the charities we work with.