https://twitter.com/CharityPeople Charity People Ltd
If you are a Finance Manager with strong technical and leadership skills and available to start on a very short notice, then look no further!
Charity People are working in partnership with an amazing medical charity based in London which funds life-saving research and support to women. This is a newly created Finance Manager role initially for three months with a very high possibility of it going permanent.
Candidates applying for this role must have experience managing and leading a team within the Charity or Not-for-Profit sector. You will be a very hands on Finance Manager and work closely with the Director of Finance and Corporate Services.
This is a newly created role offering a salary between £38,000 per annum – £44,000 per annum.
Your main duties and responsibilities:
– Preparation of the annual statutory accounts according to Charity SORP
– Assist the Director of Finance and Corporate Services with the preparation of annual budget and quarterly forecasts
– Preparation of monthly management accounts
– Managing cashflow and preparing forecasts
– Managing the outsourced payroll
– Working closely with the Finance Officers
– Submitting the gift aid claims to HMRC
– Liaising with the auditors
Candidates applying for this role must have the following skills:
– Recognised CCAB qualification (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
– Experience of one to three years in a similar capacity
– Excellent interpersonal skills
– Ability to work closely with budget holders
– Experience working within the charity or not-for-profit sector
– Leading and managing a team
– Experience preparing accounts according to Charity SORP
Candidates applying for this role should be available to start on a very short notice.
First stage interview will be held w/c 28th September
Candidates shortlisted will be required to write a supporting statement
If you have the required experience and skills, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Charity People actively promotes equality, diversity and inclusion. We match charity needs with skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. We do this because we know greater diversity will lead to even greater results for the charities we work with.