Senior Coordinator – Collaborative Projects
Full-Time, 12-month contract
Hybrid – London
Charity People are helping the incredible team at Local Trust to find a talented Senior Coordinator (Collaborative Projects) to join their Partnerships & Learning Team for a 12 Month Contract.
Through their innovative Big Local programme, Local Trust provides long term funding to local people accompanied by a range of wrap around support, working alongside communities to build confidence and capacity to create positive lasting change. Having made huge strides forward since its inception in 2012, Big Local is now evolving its tailored support with ambition to leave a lasting legacy.
About the role:
The Senior Coordinator – Collaborative Projects has a dynamic role within the P&L team, focused on developing and running collaborative projects that help Local Trust to achieve our goals of delivering the Big Local programme, supporting Big Local groups to deliver their plans, and working to ensure that the principles underpinning Big Local are taken up by other organisations across sectors.
- You will work closely with the Director of Partnerships and Learning, as well as colleagues across the organisation, and a wide range of organisations from the private and public sectors and civil society.
- Work will include projects on community and health, the role of local authorities in supporting community power and engaging communities on climate change.
- You will also make a significant contribution to our work on community leadership, working with colleagues and external partners on the Community Leadership Academy to help make the case for supporting community leadership beyond the Big Local programme.
- You will bring together diverse groups, helping to forge links between Big Local partnerships and organisations from different sectors, to share learning and promote the ideas and practice of community-led change.
- Maintain an external profile using blogging, speaking events, social media and so on, to ensure an on-going interest in new ideas, partnerships and good practice in the field of community-led change.
About the person:
The successful candidate will have a wealth of experience in developing collaborations and working in partnership with a range of different people and organisations. You will have experience of project management, including projects with multiple stakeholders and managing external contracts. Prior experience in place-based working or community development would be an advantage. You will have an interest in and commitment to the role of community-led change. You will be able to use creativity and innovation to think outside the box and push boundaries. The ideal candidate will have excellent and creative communication skills, be an engaging speaker, be able to build rapport and communicate enthusiasm to a range of audiences.
If you are as excited by this role as we are, please send your most recent CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com at Charity People, your consultant for this role. We’ll then be in touch with lots more information, including the role profile.
Closing date: 9am on 8th August 2022
Remote Interview dates: 15th-17th August 2022
Charity People actively promotes equality, diversity and inclusion. We match charity needs with skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. We do this because we know greater diversity will lead to even greater results for the charities we work with.