Senior Digital Analyst
Up t0 £42,000
Children’s Medical Charity
Hybrid – 2 days per week in central London office near King’s Cross/Russell Square
Charity People loves working with this fantastic charity and is delighted to be helping them search for a super star Senior Digital Analyst to join their Data/Analytics department. You will lead on digital analytics for the entire charity and work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager and Head of Digital. You will also manage the up coming Google Analytics migration next year and line manage a junior analyst.
The Senior Digital Analyst will need to be proficient in digital analytics tools and be comfortable learning how to use new tools and platforms, demonstrate excellent attention to detail and an ability to tailor communication styles to suit a range of stakeholders and audiences. You’ll be required to drive a multi channel approach to all things digital and analyse performance on all digital activity. You’ll also be the voice of digital for this major charity and wil be a strong communicator both within your team and with external stakeholders.
Essential for the role:
Expert working knowledge of Google Analytics, Data Studio and Google Tag Manager, Google Optimise and Search Console
Experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager code implementation
Experience of conducting A/B and multivariate testing, reporting on results and making recommendations.
Experience working with Facebook Ads Manager, AdWords and Microsoft Ads
Experience of joining data from multiple platforms and bringing online and offline data together to measure the success of campaigns.
Experience using Excel, SQL, Python for analysing data outside of GA.
Main duties and responsibilities
* Responsible for implementing the majority of research findings through using Google Tag Manager, Google Optimise, Data Studio, Google Analytics, Excel, SQL and Python
* Tools for capturing and analysing digital data are continuously updated, changed deprecated and replaced – the Analyst must stay on top of these changes, constantly learning how to get the most out of what is available
* Responsible for keeping up to date on new digital analytical approaches, technology trends and activity within all sectors (both commercial and not for profit)
* Responsible for disseminating the knowledge on digital trends and approaches to colleagues in Brand Marketing, specifically the Digital Engagement Team and to the wider charity
* Responsible for the implementation of social media and other advertising pixels and tags (Facebook, Twitter, DoubleClick, AdWords)
* Work with external agencies and developers to setup tracking solutions on 3rd party websites.
* Working with the in house development team to make updates for new tracking solutions and testing when required
* Setting up A/B and Multivariant tests using Google Optimise to improve the website. Analyse and share the results of the test and promote making changes based on the results across relevant areas of the website
* Making sure that digital data is collected, stored and shared appropriately
* Cookie compliance
* Reviewing tracked links as well as ads/ad sets made by 3rd parties
* Create and circulate Quarterly and Annual digital reports for charity
* Produce tailored automated reports and dashboards to provide up to date (live) data for teams around the organisation
* Join data from different data stores (Social Media, Analytics, Paid Search, Search Console, CRM, Data warehouse, Public data) to analyse overall performance of activity online and offline
* Present analysis and findings to teams around the charity with an emphasis on key learnings and actionable insights
* Understand how Facebook Ads manager, Events and Pixel work and collaborate with the Social team to implement and maintain a well-functioning setup
* Use Google Search Console to monitor organic search performance, keep on top of errors and provide feedback to the website manager and development team if changes are required to improve SEO.
* Work with wider Digital Engagement team to ensure integrated campaign reporting
If you have a wide range of technical skills, ready to put to use as part of one of the UK’s best loved charities, please get in touch asap as interviews are on going and the position may close at any time.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Charity People actively promotes equality, diversity and inclusion. We match charity needs with skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. We do this because we know greater diversity will lead to even greater results for the charities with which we work.