Senior Manager, Programme Design, Development and Partnerships
Remote – based anywhere in the UK
Social care charity
£48,000 -£62,000 depending on experience
Are you a charity sector senior leader, with experience developing, designing, and delivering national programmes for charities? Have you worked with big brands and funders on CSR initiatives with mental health or learning disability charities?
Charity People are delighted to be working with one of the UK’s leading social care charities committed to meaningful and impactful work, to recruit a Senior Programmes and Partnerships Design Manager.
The Senior Programmes and Partnerships Design Manager will play a pivotal role in shaping the future direction of impactful programmes and collaborations, leading a talented team and collaborating with colleagues across the charity.
- Identify opportunities for impactful partnerships and programmes that add value to the charity and the lives of those they support.
- Design exceptional projects and partnerships in collaboration with external funders, partners, and internal teams.
- Provide well-designed project models and roadmaps to the Delivery team for successful implementation.
- Manage a portfolio of relationships, ensuring partners feel valued and connected to the impact of the work.
- Analyse the work to continually improve impact through evaluation, project reviews, and stakeholder engagement.
- Act as a leader, contributing to proposals and presentations, developing strategies, and representing the charity’s work internally and externally.
If you have nurtured and built projects and programmes on a national scale with large funders and brands, such as Gilette, Addidas, National Football teams, Museums, Zoos or Eurovision within the charity sector focusing on mental health, autism or learning disabilities, we would be delighted to hear from you.
- Problem-solving abilities, analytical and research skills, and creative vision.
- Ability to identify, design, and scope scalable, engaging, and resource-efficient projects.
- Skills in building relationships for impactful partnerships.
- Commercial acumen and an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Strong leadership and collaboration skills.
- Excellent presentation, copywriting, and research skills.
- Passion for the mission of the charity.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of an organisation dedicated to making a difference. If you are excited by this and have the relevant skills and experience to apply, we would be delighted to hear from you.
How to apply:
For more information about the role, please send your up-to-date CV to Jen@charitypeople.co.uk. CVs are being reviewed on a rolling basis so please do not hesitate to get in touch if you are interested in the role.
Charity People actively promotes equality, diversity and inclusion. We match charity needs with the skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. We do this because we know greater diversity will lead to even greater results for the charities we work with.