We are thrilled to be working with a leading national Education charity to recruit TWO new PA/Team Administrators – one for Birmingham and one for Manchester.
The charity has been growing at an incredible pace over the last few years and have been increasing their reach and diversifying their programmes to train and support more teaching professionals than ever before.
Please note, this role is mostly home based, with a requirement to travel to the Birmingham or Manchester office for key meetings. There is also expectation to travel to regional meetings now and again, for which expenses will be covered.
Staff benefits include generous annual leave and an impressive 11% pension contribution, as well as a friendly and supportive working culture.
Within this varied role you will be responsible for:
* Supporting the National Partnerships Director.
* Scheduling meetings, preparing reports, setting agendas’ and taking minutes.
* Organise Team Meetings
* Providing project support (workflows, task-tracking, updating/delegating project tasks)
The ideal candidate will posses the following attributes:
* A successful track record of delivering accurate, reliable administrative support.
* High level of computer literacy (Microsoft Office package essential)
* Ability to manage multiple, competing demands, prioritising as appropriate
* Outstanding attention to detail and organisational skills
* Ability to manage sensitive information in a confidential manner
* Experience of communicating with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
Please note candidates with either PA and/or minute taking experience of particular interest.
If you would like to join this incredible charity, please get in touch asap!
Charity People actively promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We match charity needs with skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. We do this because we know greater diversity will lead to even greater results for the charities we work with.