Community Fundraising Manager – South East
Location – South East region. The post holder will be required to travel and attend meetings across the East and West Sussex patch.
Full time – 35 hrs per week
£24,000 – £29,113 per annum plus £500 home working allowance
Charity People are excited to be recruiting for a Community Fundraising Manager to join a national children’s charity. We are looking for an expert in community fundraising who is skilled at growing and building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, and proactive with networking and engagement around campaigns.
Working with team members across the charity the Community Fundraising Manager will:
* Develop the East and West Sussex fundraisers and community groups, working with volunteers and a dynamic supporter network of individuals and local groups.
* Increase the supporter base, raise the profile awareness and increase income.
* Work closely with the Corporate Fundraiser to support & steward existing local corporate partners and proactively reach out for new opportunities to gain new corporate support.
* Be involved in the planning of projects and events from beginning to end so you must be able to manage the budget and expenditure, and deliver exceptional fundraising pitches, ideas and projects.
The role is an exciting opportunity for someone who is:
* Willing to take the lead, think outside the box, grasp at new opportunities and be innovative with their approach to the future of community fundraising for this organisation
* Passionate about liaising with people and proactive about building new and existing relationships
* Enjoys mixing with a wide range of people and bringing like-minded people together
If you are a forward-thinking fundraiser who would like to join a fun and dynamic team, then get in touch for further information about this unique opportunity by reaching out with your up-to-date CV and cover letter asap.
Closing date is Monday 25th July
Charity People actively promotes equality, diversity and inclusion. We match charity needs with skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. We want to do this because we know greater diversity will lead to even greater results for the charities we work with.