Association of Colleges
Up to £35,000 FTE – 30 hours per week – Up to £28,000 pro rata
Charity People is delighted to be partnering with the Association of Colleges in the search for a fantastic CRM leader to make sure all departments are following best practice with the use of Salesforce. You’ll be a very important, valued part of the team and enjoy a very supportive and friendly environment. You’ll work with IT and Salesforce support as well as all administration staff but you will be the key advocate of great CRM use to maximise efficiency and collaboration.
Association of Colleges is the national voice for further education, sixth form, tertiary and specialist colleges in England. AoC is a not-for-profit membership organisation established by colleges, for colleges. Members make up almost 95% of the sector – transforming 2.2 million lives each year. Acting as the collective voice, AoC represents and promotes the interests of colleges, and provides members with high-quality professional support services, including training, events and recruitment.
1. Ensure the data integrity of the CRM system so that membership and other AoC departments have credible and accurate data.
2. With help from co-ordinators, undertaking a regular data cleanse of AoC member data in CRM system.
3. Provide training to AoC Group (including Regional staff) on all aspects of the CRM, intranet and website, producing bespoke training manuals, where appropriate.
4. First- line technical support for CRM.
5. Generate data quality statistics and data profiling reports.
6. Identify causes of poor data quality, implement solutions and communicate findings.
7. Support colleagues in their use of the CRM system and ensure data quality.
8. Respond to CRM queries and offer information to a range of internal colleagues.
9. Liaise with CRM database suppliers and software specialists to ensure the efficient operation of appropriate systems.
10. Integrate the CRM system into office working practices across the organisation.
11. Monitor and report bugs as well as testing and collation of information relating to technical aspects of AoC IT systems.
12. Support members and affiliates with their membership enquiries, either through addressing log-in issues, directing members to the appropriate part of the website, or directing them to the appropriate department / person within AoC Group.
13. Support the Head of Communications in the preparation of market intelligence reports for senior staff and maintaining the quality of communication with members.
If you have strong expertise in Salesforce or a similar CRM, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org asap!
Charity People actively promotes equality, diversity and inclusion. We match charity needs with skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. We want to do this because we know greater diversity will lead to even greater results for the charities we work with.