https://twitter.com/CharityPeople Charity People Ltd
Direct Marketing Manager, 12 Month Contract
Salary – to £43,000 with excellent benefits
Based in Sussex (currently working from home due to Government Guidelines)
Our Client is a leading Animal Welfare Charity with a nationwide network of adoption and homing centres, who are currently looking to recruit a Direct Marketing Manager on a 12 Month Contract. Sitting within the Fundraising Directorate of the Charity – working collaboratively to create a fully integrated individual giving programme, you will work across multiple communication channels to promote their regular giving and cash offerings.
As a Direct Marketing Manager, you will take a lead on the strategic direction and implementation of The Charity’s direct marketing programmes; defining operational plans and budget allocation in order to develop sustainable income streams for the charity, and maximising the long-term return of investment for individual donors. You will be managing a team of four and an £10M annual expenditure budget to significantly grow the number and value of individuals supporting the charity, through improved profitability of existing campaigns, as well as researching and testing new fundraising channels, propositions and initiatives.
- Extensive experience in direct marketing – preferably within the charity sector, managing both acquisition and retention
- Line management experience with track record of developing individuals
- A proven track record of achieving income against agreed financial targets as well as other KPIs
- The ability to work under own initiative, to manage and prioritise a high workload and multiple complex issues/tasks in a changing environment with tight deadlines
- Proven interpersonal and consultative skills, including the ability to communicate, present, negotiate, influence and build credibility with colleagues and external parties
Role Closing 23rd July but will review on a rolling basis.
Interested applicants should send their CV in the first instance.
Charity People actively promotes equality, diversity and inclusion. We match charity needs with skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. We want to do this because we know greater diversity will lead to even greater results for the charities we work with.