Charity People is delighted to be working with a household name children’s charity to recruit a Senior Individual Giving Executive to join their team and focus on generating income from direct marketing activity, with particular responsibility for the organisations raffle programme. Working alongside a talented team, this is an opportunity to join a charity with a really tangible cause at an exciting time as they embark on a new five year capital campaign.
As Senior Individual Giving Executive, your main responsibilities will be as follows:
* To lead on the development of new propositions and products to enable the growth of the prize-led individual giving programme
* To define campaign briefs, timing plans and KPIs ensuring programmes adhere to our brand values and standards of governance
* To work with third party agencies to ensure that all activity reflects the values of the charity
* To be knowledgeable about data and be confident on briefing data processes
* To contribute to the wider Fundraising team, taking a proactive approach to working in a high-performing and collaborative environment
* To seek out innovative and agile approaches to working, adopting lean processes and using supporter data to drive performance and supporter experience
* To work collaboratively across the organisation to ensure that programmes are integrated and that supporter experience and lifetime value are integral to achieving our wider fundraising impact goals
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with previous fundraising experience, either within direct marketing or individual giving, or from a broader remit, to expand their skills in direct marketing and be supported through training to develop the organisations gaming income.
We’d love to see applications from individuals with the following skills and experience:
* Demonstrable expertise in delivering direct mail, digital, telephone fundraising and off-line programmes
* Strong project management skills
* Excellent interpersonal, communication and campaign delivery management skills to drive effective engagement with internal and external stakeholders and agencies
* Confident in data analysis to help inform supporter acquisition and retention strategies
* Able to map supporter journeys and produce data briefs for internal and external stakeholders
* Data literate; used to complex data management challenges
* Highly numerate with the ability to budget and forecast expenditure against agreed metrics, tracking and reporting on performance and spend
If you’d like to be considered for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.
Deadline for applications: 8th August
Charity People actively promotes equality, diversity and inclusion. We match charity needs with skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), race, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or sexual orientation. We do this because we know greater diversity will lead to even greater results for the charities we work with.
Please note, due to the number of applications we receive we aren’t always able to respond to unsuccessful candidates.